Sunday, June 1, 2014

The last of the kits before B&B

I'm sorry I don't have anything exciting to show you today.  I've spent all day working on kits.  These will be the last ones I'm making before the Bead&Button Show Meet the Teachers Reception on Wednesday night.

I got up early, and right after breakfast, Steve and I tackled the keys.  I wanted to have a good selection, so we packaged up seven of each style and each color:


I store the keys by color, but I'm always digging to get a particular style of key out.  While I had everything out and organized, I put the extras of each style in separate bags:


That will make my life a lot easier.

After lunch, I made kits for the Hera's Seduction earrings - six each of the two colorways:


After that, I napped.  :)

I woke up in time for dinner, and tonight I've been working on bracelet only kits for Simple Stitched Saucer, since the article should be out now.


I'm making four each of six different colorways.  I'm at the point now where I can put the packages together, so I should be done tonight.  Yay!

That gives me three days to write the last tutorials and to get everything ready to go.  No problem.  (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment