Sunday, June 22, 2014

Feldspar dangle earrings

I decided to do a quick project today using both of the One Step Looper tools (the original and the "Big").  In my stash I found some pretty gray Feldspar and put each of them on a separate pin.  I used the original One Step Looper for the loops joining the pieces and the One Step Big Looper for the top loop.  Here's how that looks:


These headpins are a little thicker than the ones I used in my review.  The loops closed better with the original tool but were still pretty open with the big one.  It doesn't take much to close them, so I'm still really happy with my purchase.

After making these earrings, I'm reconsidering my decision to get rid of the smaller looper.  I'll have to give it some more thought.

Have you given any more thought to sending me a project of yours for the blog?  Click here for the details on what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment