Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Very short mini shop announcement

The BeadStyle Magazine for July 2014 is starting to circulate.  A few days ago I wrote about the article I have in it.  Since then I've been working on an online shop.  Today I have a few things done and wanted to show you the page for the Simple Stitched Saucer kits and tutorials, which include necklace and earring instructions.

If you go here, there is a fully functional shopping page.  As far as I know, everything works!

The Tutorials and Kits page is also done, and the links go to pages for each of the designs.  Unfortunately, only two of them are finished.  I'm too sleepy to finish tonight, so I'll work on it later.  I was falling asleep watching TV after dinner.

I did stitch something today - a very small sample of the Hot pink/pink kit colorway for the Simple Stitched Saucer design.  Here are all six colorways:


I'm going to go to bed now.  Tomorrow my cousin is coming over, and we'll be making kits all day.

Let me know what you think of my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment