Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Loosey-Goosey Stick Spiral Fringe earrings

When I finished the black and white "fringe" bracelet that I posted about yesterday, I had twelve Rizos left in the vial.  Frequent readers of mine know how much I love using up beads, so I decided to try my hand at making a pair of earrings to match the bracelet.

I tried a few different methods, and both were cute.  Today I'm going to show you my "Loosey-Goosey Stick Spiral Fringe" earrings:


It practically takes longer to type the name than it took to stitch the earrings.  :)  I don't expect that the Rizo "fringe" will stay where it is.  I think pieces with a bit of movement like this are fun.

Tomorrow's earrings are very un-loosey-goosey spiral loops.  They will have to be with different Rizos, as I've used all of this color up.

No comments:

Post a Comment