Monday, June 23, 2014

"Ever-Evolving Spiral" - Black and white fringe bracelet

On Saturday I showed you my Ever-Evolving Spiral necklace, which had some "fringe" in the form of Rizos in the center.  I mentioned that a bracelet full of Rizos might be neat, so today I stitched one using crystal beads for the core, black Super Duos and seed beads for the spirals, and matte crystal AB Rizos for the fringe.  I don't really know if "fringe" is the right word, but that sounds better than "pokey-out bits" does.

Here's the bracelet:


Not too bad, considering what materials I had in my stash.  I think I'd like it better if the core was the same color as the Rizos.  I have some of that color but not enough for a full bracelet.  Also, the Super Duos don't stand out very much.  That might be okay, but I'm curious how it would look if I had white (or the same white as the Rizos) on either side of the Super Duos.  I don't have any 11/0s of that color, or I would have tried that.

I think it's really cute.  What do you think?

There's just one more week left in my giveaway.  Don't know about it?  Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment