Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Quick gray marble slab earrings

Even though I'm still recovering from the weekend, I'm working on a new green/purple/gray SDN15 - Dino-spine bracelet (it will look remarkably like this one, except it will be two triangles shorter).  Why am I doing a repeat of the same colors when I bought new ones, you ask?  Well, dear reader, I already had two triangles made with the original colors for the tutorial I wrote, and I figured I'd finish that one up.  I'm making it to turn in to Knot Just Beads for a class I'll be teaching in July or August - it hasn't been scheduled yet.  I'll be sure to post it in my website's Calendar of Events when it's been announced.

In the meantime, I started getting used to my new One Step Big Looper by making a simple pair of black and gray marble "slab" earrings:



I watched one of the BeadSmith reps use the tool, and I think I need a little more practice to get the loop all the way closed.  I'll keep working on that so I have some tips in my review of the tool in a few weeks.

That's it for me today.  If you'd like to see more interesting projects and hear from more interesting people, send me pictures and descriptions of one of your own projects and tell your friends to do the same!  Not only will you have more interesting reading, you also could win a Xuron 4 in 1 Crimper tool!  Click here for all of the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment