Sunday, February 16, 2014

More polymer clay hearts

It's Sunday!  I'm at the Gardens and Gears Steampunk Faire at the Mitchell Park Domes in Milwaukee.  The show runs until 4, so if you're in the area, please stop by and say hi!  (You would have to pay admission to get into the Domes, but there's lots to see apart from the Faire.)

"But if you're at the Faire, Traci, how are you posting?"  I wrote this yesterday and scheduled it to post today!  Isn't technology wonderful?  I've post every day of 2014, and I didn't want to skip a day.  Theoretically I could post when I get home, but I'm going to want to relax.

I wanted to make sure I showed you the final polymer clay hearts I made on Thursday.  If you missed my previous posts, check them out here and here.


I like the simplicity of this one.  It's silver, so it will go with almost everything.


This is a fairly simple gold one.  I put extra PearlEx on the twist so it would show up.



This one is a little chubby.  It was the last one I made, and I think I was getting tired.  I like it, though.  This is another one that will match almost anything.


This heart uses the same kind of components I used for the Wibbly Wobbly Time-y Wimey pocket watch.  I had to dab some glue in the hole for the brad after baking, but the clock face sticks on just fine.  The clock hands move, so that will be fun for people who like to fidget.

Okay - I have to go back to preparing for the show.  If you're in the area, I really hope you stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment