Sunday, April 13, 2014

Baobab baby pullover #3 - Trunk progress

Today will be very quick.  I don't have anything new to report on the design I talked about Friday and Saturday.  We went to the movies last night and saw Divergent.  I really liked it.

Today we watched the first Captain America so we can go see the new one next weekend.  While doing that, I made progress knitting the Baobab baby pullover I'm testing.  If you know nothing about this sweater, you can catch up here, here, and here.

I have a few more rounds before I start adding the tree's branches.  I'm looking forward to it, but I don't think I'll be able to watch TV while knitting.  There are a lot of different stitches, and I'll have to pay close attention.  Hopefully I'll be able to listen to music, but I'm prepared to knit in silence if necessary.

Here's what I have so far:


Really exciting, isn't it?  :)  It's just about 3" long, which means I have a long, long way to go, just like the triangle bangle I've been talking about.  A few of the testers are finished or almost finished, so I feel bad lagging behind.  I can't knit in marathon sessions, though, so I'll have to plod along as I've been doing.  The designer said it's fine, and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment