Friday, May 16, 2014

An exciting announcement!

Do you remember the purple Right Angle Weave bracelet I made in January or the pink bracelets I made in February?  At the time I said they were for a super secret reason.  Today I can reveal all!

I have an article in the July 2014 BeadStyle magazine!  I got an advance copy (my husband works for the same publisher, so I don't have to wait for the mail), and it looks great!

I scanned the article so I could show you a few things:



That's all I'm going to show you.  :)


The magazine should hit mailboxes and stores in a few weeks.  Between now and then I'll be working on an online shop to have kits available for the bracelet and for the full set (necklace, bracelet, and earrings).  I'll also have them available on Etsy.  If you happen to subscribe, could you please e-mail me at traci@creative-pursuits.biz and let me know when you receive it?  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That's a great honor to be published in the magazine, and the photo is beautiful! Love those vibrant tropical colors and the design looks fun.

    ReplyDelete