Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Green dangles redux

In yesterday's retreat wrap-up I showed you a pair of simple green crystal dangles I made with some extra supplies:


In the original earrings (the Celtic Knots) I used sterling silver earring wires instead of the ones in the kit so I could wear them and not get pinched on St. Patrick's Day.  Regular earring wires tend to make my ear holes itch and knot up.

The earring wires in the kit are really nice, so I didn't want them to go to waste.  However, they're too large for the itty bitty dangles I made.  I looked through my crystals and found I didn't have any that were the same green, so I chose a larger clear crystal and a small gray and made dangles of different lengths:


I'm much happier with them now!



While I have you here, I have a request.  Have you seen the ads over there ---->?  If any of them are of interest to you, please click.  Don't click just to click, but if you might like the product or site advertised, I'd really appreciate if you took a look at it.  There's a threshold before payments are sent, and after a number of months I'm close to going over that threshold.  One really good month of clicks should push it over, and that money will help me continue to blog every day and show you lots of different kinds of projects.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment