Saturday, March 22, 2014

Art Glass and Bead Show so far

Hello from Madison!  Steve and I just got back to the hotel, and I'm going to post a quick blog then go relax. I was supposed to teach a class tonight, but unfortunately I didn't have any registrations. I'm okay with that, though, because we're both pretty wiped out.

We got down here yesterday afternoon around 2:30 and set up my booth:


This is what happens when Steve comes along with me:


"Go behind the table and look like a proprietor!"

When he's not around, I don't have to be in any pictures.  :)

After setting up, we checked in at the hotel and had a quick dinner. Then it was back to the expo center for the Make 'N Take event. That was a lot of fun, and my beaded wire-wrapped keys were very well received!  We got back to the hotel around 11. My head was buzzing and various parts of my body were throbbing, so I didn't sleep well. I'm fine with that - I'll sleep a lot next week.

Today was the first day of the show, and it went very well! Steve and I were both very busy talking to people most of the day. I am so happy he's with me. When I'm checking people out or talking to one person, I don't have to worry about neglecting other customers. He's also helped a few other vendors out when they needed to step away from their booths for a few minutes. He's such a gem!

We're back at the show tomorrow from 10:00 to 4:00. I hope you can come by and see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment