Thursday, May 29, 2014

Riding the Waves simple earrings

It took me three days, but I finally finished writing the tutorial for Riding the Waves.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  Steve read it and gave me an A+.

The tutorial covers stitching a spiral, adjusting the length of the core for longer beads, organizing a large number of different kinds of beads, and adding a clasp.  It also shows how to use the One Step Looper to make a pair of simple matching earrings, which I made today:


I did a few other behind-the-scenes today, along with finishing my shop page for this design.  You can check it out here if you're interested.

That's it for me today.  I have two more tutorials I want to write before next Wednesday's Meet the Teachers Reception at the Bead&Button Show.  It'll be tight, but I might be able to get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment