Thursday, May 8, 2014

Only a teaser today

Hi, folks.  I've been in a lot of pain today, so when I've not been sleeping, I've been lying on the couch moaning and groaning.  As such, I have done absolutely nothing on any of the items on my Meet the Teachers Reception to do list.

However, I do have a teaser for you:


Some of all of these beads (except maybe a couple of them - it will depend how they look) will be used in my "Riding the Waves" as-yet-to-be-designed necklace and subsequent kits.  Aren't you glad I didn't choose this to be the one to introduce you to how kits are made?

There are seed beads of all sizes and a number of shapes, the Wishy Fishy beads I've written about before, lentils, little stars, crystals, pearls, shells, and a few other things.

I'm really looking forward to getting started on this necklace, if only my body would let me get to it.



Yesterday I showed you a new picture of Frisco.  Today I have a picture of Fe for you:


She loves her "tents", and it's so cute when she sticks her little head out.  Tomorrow I'll try to take a picture of Pixel to complete the trifecta.

No comments:

Post a Comment