Monday, May 26, 2014

Key cheat sheet

Happy Memorial Day, everyone (although since it's 10p, you're probably reading this on Tuesday)!  I hope you had a good weekend and sent a thought or two up for those who fell in battle.  I was lucky that my father made it home from the Vietnam war.  If he hadn't, you'd be reading someone else's blog now.  :)  Here's a picture of him and my mother when he was stationed in Hawaii:




I don't have a lot to share with you on the crafts front today.  I tried working outside on my computer, but the glare was so bad that I got a really bad headache.  I was able to complete the Hera's Seduction earrings tutorial, once I took a nap to clear out the rest of that headache.

I also made up an insert with stitching suggestions to put in with my key kits.  Here's a screenshot of part of that insert:


I feel that will give added value to the kits, and if someone wants to know where to get more, I have that information in there, too.

Did you make anything neat this weekend?  Send pictures to traci@creative-pursuits.biz, and I'll post them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment