Sunday, April 27, 2014

Two-holed lavender checkerboard earrings

I'm taking a little break from stitching after finally finishing the triangle bracelet (which will henceforth be called "Dino-spine" since no one has come forth with any better names).  In looking for something to make today, I came across some two-holed lavender checkerboard beads I got from... yeah, I don't know.  I have so many beads with unknown origins.  Slowly but surely I'm using them up.

I put one headpin in each hole and twisted the headpins all the way up the length.  I then did a partial wrapped loop because the headpins were too hard to really do a good wrapped loop.  I should have used softer ones, but Steve was cooking dinner, and I didn't have a lot of time.  Actually, dinner is about ready, so I'm just going to show you the earrings so (for once) I can be done before Steve starts eating without me.  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment