Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pink cube earrings

I'm feeling a little better, but I sound a lot worse.  The coughing is still pretty bad, and if it doesn't start improving, I'm going to call the doctor on Monday.

I did a little bookkeeping work today, as I had another Etsy order (yay!).  I'm so far behind, so it's going to take a while to dig out.  I'm thrilled that my business has done so well this year, but it's a bit overwhelming to wade through my notes and make sure everything gets entered.

Today I made a very quick pair of pink cube earrings using the One Step Looper I reviewed a while ago.


I frequently get requests for daintier things, so I thought I'd bulk up inventory a bit while I'm under the weather.

That's it for me today.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll have something more interesting to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment