Sunday, January 5, 2014

Quick baby card

I'm up to 5 responses on my survey now!  I'm positively giddy!  Thank you all so much for your input and support.  If anyone else would like to weigh in, you can take the survey here.

Today will be very quick.  Again, if you're the mother of a baby girl who couldn't read yesterday's blog post, please don't read this post yet, either.  :)

Tomorrow and Tuesday I'm going to show you some pages of the scrapbook Steve made for the baby.  The scrapbook was 8"x8", and the papers he used started out as 12"x12", so we have plenty of scraps left over.  I used a few of them along with a stamped saying, and a leftover embellishment for a quick but cute card:


Since the baby is already a few months old, I chose a stamp addressing her instead of a general "Yay!  Baby is here!" stamp.  I carried that theme through to the inside of the card and wrote to her instead of to her parents.  I hope they think it's cute.



I hope you're warm wherever you are.  Here in Milwaukee the low tonight will be -19 (real temperature, not wind chill), and tomorrow's HIGH will be -13.  According to Yahoo! weather for tonight, "Dangerous wind chills may approach -50 °F".  Ack.  I'm glad I can stay home, and I hope Steve won't have to go to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment