Friday, November 21, 2014

Sickness, a warmth-stealing cat, and a call for show info

Happy Friday!  Today is my normal blog day, but I've had a cold since Wednesday, so I'm going to skip blogging and curl up on the couch and watch "Pocahontas" with a cat or two.

Steve brought out the heated blanket for me so I can stay cozy, but if I'm not careful I lose my seat to Fe:


Since the "Christmas selling season" is upon us, I'd like to open my blog for readers to post shows they're doing, like I did for Karen and Jenn.  E-mail me at traci@creative-pursuits.biz with a few pictures of what you do (along with descriptions of what your items are), as much show information as you can give me (day, time, address, show website, etc.), and your contact information (such as your website, Facebook page, e-mail address).  That will help get the word out about your shows, and it'll give me a break while I'm recovering from this cold and gearing up for my own shows.

Have a great weekend!  I'm off to crawl under that blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment