Thursday, April 1, 2010

A new beginning...

Hi!  I've finally joined the blog "craze".  As I mention in the description at the top of the page, this is going to cover quite a number of different things.  I want to show and explain a number of different crafts and techniques for those crafts.  For the most part I have made things up as I go along.  If something doesn't work, I'll make do with what I have or I'll try something else.  I'm sure a lot of us out there do the same.  Hopefully I can save you from making some of the same mistakes I've made.

Another area I'm going to explore is changing careers - particularly my own.  I have been a computer programmer for most of my career, and while it can be interesting work, it's not where my heart is.  I love working with people, teaching, and creating things (anything!), and I would like to move towards a career that will make that happen.  I know it will take some time and a whole lot of effort, but I'm sure that in the end it will be worth it.  I will be describing here what I am doing, what I hope to do, what works, and what doesn't work.  Hopefully it will be of use to some of you and to me.

Please feel free to e-mail me with questions or suggestions!  I'm on Facebook (under Traci Southern Otte), so you can look me up there as well.

Well, here we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment