Tuesday, November 18, 2014

More of Jenn's wire work

Last Friday I showed you two mini wire trees with crystals that my friend Jenn made.  If you missed it, you can catch up here.  I also told you about some of the other things that she makes, but I didn't have pictures of them.  I didn't know if I could just take them from her website, and she wasn't able to get back to me before I blogged.  She has now given me permission to show you pictures from her website, so I'm going to do that.  Easy blog for me, more exposure for Jenn.  We both win!  :)

Here is a larger tree that's for the wall:


It's called a Bleeding Heart tree, and I think it's really pretty.

Here are a bunch of evergreen trees in different colors:


Here's a tree ornament:


Now let's move on to non-tree pieces.  Here is a Christmas spider that you could hide in the tree or put on a shelf or wherever:



I hate spiders, but this one is pretty.

Here are two wreaths - "Harvest" and "Spring Butterflies":



Here are a number of leaf roses with wire stems:


And, finally... my friend Kate is going to love this.  Here is a "Floral Garden Fairie":


These are just examples of her work - I don't know which are available for purchase.  Visit her this weekend in Kohler at the Wisconsin Holiday Market, or contact her through the All-Hallond Designs Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment