Friday, November 28, 2014

For your Christmas shopping consideration

A few days ago I posted a request on my Creative Pursuits Facebook page for folks to comment with their Etsy or shopping websites to be included in today's blog.  Unfortunately I didn't get any comments, so instead I'm going to show you a few items from my shop.

Frequent readers of mine will know that I usually don't overtly "sell" my items on my blog.  I show you things I've made, discuss techniques, review products, show you what other people make, and discuss various aspects of my business in case others could learn from what I do.  There are also occasional tangents and pictures of cats.  Every once in a while, though, I have to toot my own horn and promote my own business.

Today I want to show you a few simple designs that would work up quickly for Christmas presents (or for Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.).

Hera's Seduction earrings


You've probably seen my Hera's Seduction earrings in previous blog posts.  This is a pair of elegant earrings that look great with permanent finish gold or silver seed beads:


If you have the materials (15/0 seed beads, 4mm bicones, and 6mm bicones) or would like to get them from your local bead store, you can purchase just the tutorial (written instructions).  I can either mail you the printed version, or for a few dollars less you can get the digital download (PDF) version and get started right away!  Kits are also available.  These kits include the instructions, so there's nothing else to buy.

For my non-stitching readers, there's an option on the shop page for the finished earrings.  I do all the work for you!  The color options are as shown above, but if you'd like something different, e-mail me at traci@creative-pursuits.biz, and I'll see if I can accommodate your needs.

Click here for the Hera's Seduction shop page.

Twin Ring holiday earrings/ornaments

A few years ago, Bead&Button Magazine posted instructions for my "Wonder Twin Rings necklace".  If you missed that and are a subscriber, you can access the instructions here.  I have adapted the design for cute holiday earrings:


I do not have kits available for this design, but all you need is twin seed beads or SuperDuos, 15/0 seed beads, and earring wires.  I have the tutorial available in printed or digital download (PDF) form on my shop page.

Again, for non-stitchers, I can make the earrings for you in the above colors.  Alternately, I can make ornaments which make great embellishments when wrapping gifts:



Click here for the Wonder Twin Rings/Twin Ring Holiday shop page.


Thanks for considering my business for your holiday shopping/crafting needs!  Check out my Creative Pursuits website for my calendar of events and for other tutorials and kits.  Also, my Etsy shop has a few finished jewelry pieces, some vinyl decals, and some tutorials and kits.


No comments:

Post a Comment