Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Purple Weekend announcement and Xuron tool update

Hi, folks!  I'm pretty tired still from Sunday's Milwaukee Bead Show, so this will be brief.  Seriously.  I'm going to make a concerted effort to write shorter blog posts to save all of us a lot of time.  :)

At Sunday's show I handed out a bunch of fliers for my "Purple Weekend" holiday shopping open house.  Why "Purple Weekend"?  It's the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving.  Since that Friday is called Black Friday, it's logical that an open house weekend hosted by Purple Mist would be a Purple Weekend.



I will have finished jewelry, vinyl decals and magnets, jewelry kits and tutorials (so you can make your own holiday gifts), stamped glass ornaments, and some other items.

There will also be ceramic Christmas ornaments and other items by my friend Faith Givings of Faith Ann Originals!  She does beautiful work, and I'm excited to include her merchandise in my open house.  Check out her Etsy shop to see what she has to offer.

Apart from shopping, I'll have some snacks out, and I'll do some demos.  If we're lucky, the cats will come out from under the bed, and we can play with them, too.

If you'll be in the Milwaukee area, please come on by!  E-mail me at traci@creative-pursuits.biz for my address or if you have any questions.


Xuron tool update!


I now have the Xuron 9180 "Fireline" scissors and the Xuron 4 in 1 Crimper available on Etsy!  You may remember my reviews of the tools, but if you don't, check them out here:  Fireline scissors review and 4 in 1 Crimper review.  At this point I have 5 of the Fireline scissors and 4 crimpers so don't wait!

Click the pictures to be taken to the Etsy listings:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment