Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Other folks' spaces, part 3

Yes, I know it's Wednesday, not Tuesday, but I'm only a day late (and at least a dollar short).  This will be the final installment of "Other folks' spaces".  If you missed the first parts, click here:  part 1, part 2.

Our last spaces are Tammy Rae's, Kate's, and Jeane's.  All three ladies are from the Loose Bead Society.  I hope you enjoy!

Tammy Rae

I thought I had more from her, but I seem to only have one picture.  Tammy Rae does lampworking (making glass beads, pendants, and more), and her pieces are very popular among the Loose Bead Society members.  Here is a picture of her space:


There's a lot going on here, but I can tell you that everything has a place because when you're working with an open flame, you don't have time to go hunting for something.

Kate

I don't have any pictures of Kate's space, but I can tell you that her house is beautiful and airy and full of whimsical decorations.

Here's what she has to say about what she does and where she does it:
I bead. I sew. I make cards. I decorate boxes. I crochet. I make purses of various materials. I try just about any craft that comes along and have the tools required for each and every one of them!

My craft space:
I have a large "sewing" room in the basement. It is filled to overflowing with crafting materials. There is presently little counter space to work because everything is such a mess. If it were all cleaned out, if would be grand, but I never seem to get it all sorted and put away properly. So, I often end up crafting elsewhere in the house, especially the kitchen, which is sunny and bright for much of the day. I also like crafts that are portable that I can take in the car on a trip or do on my lunch at work or take to a friend's house to do while chatting.

Jeane

Jeane was the last person to send me pictures and a description of her space.  It looks like she has quite a large area with lots of storage!

Here's what she has to say:

Well, I'm not as sophisticated as some... but I am a passionate beader and scrapbooker and stamper... and you certainly can "borrow" anything I do here. 

So here's a picture of my creative board... I used magnetic paint (and man, did it stink) and I just love the results.

The stamp storage closet. Actually my storage takes on many styles... and there's so much of it... do you think I ought to get rid of some stuff?

My favorite part of the room is the "tree" in the corner... and my work table... and the kitty!








She mentioned a creative board, but I don't see it in the pictures.  I DO see a number of Stampin' Up! sets, though, as well as paper and bins and the kitty!



Thank you to everyone who participated in my little contest!  Happy organizing and crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment