Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ummm... oops?

I don't know what happened, but the summer has flown by, and it's already September 1st!  I have heard from a few people about the "100 happy things" and that they're not finished yet.  They still want to do it, but they couldn't get it done by the deadline (which is today).

Well.... I'm not done yet, either!  I had completely forgotten about it until my Mom mentioned it on Monday.

So, instead of canning the contest completely, I'm going to extend it.  I still think that it's a worthwhile thing for each of us to do, and I definitely intend on finishing it.

While we're at it, why don't we make it a bit easier?  If you think 100 is too large of a number, and you can't squeeze any more things onto your list, just make what you have pretty and send a picture over to me (traciotte@att.net).  Anything over 50 things, I think.  Mom has come up with 70, so if she can get that many, anyone can!

Remember, these don't have to be earth-shattering revelations here.  It can be as simple as hearing your cat purr (as my Simoon is doing right now while she's resting a back leg on my keyboard and left arm) or a chocolate bar with caramel in it.  Your husband cleaning the litter without being asked is a good one, too!  Yes, I'm pretty much working on my own list here.

New deadline?  November 1st.  That way we can procrastinate for a bit more then get to work.  Who's in?

No comments:

Post a Comment