Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy things contest update

Well, I don't know if this is an update or a call for updates from you.  You can see the original post here or any day from the "contest" section at the right.

I know this seems like a lot - 100 things that make you happy - but this is not anything I haven't done myself and not anything I won't do again, with very few repeats.  Apart from my pets, I'm going to try to have a completely different list from what I compiled the first time.

My mother is up to about 57 items in her list.  I've heard from a few of you who have intended to enter the contest, but I don't know how your lists are coming along.

Please leave me a comment if you think you're going to enter the contest and how many items you have in your list so far.

Here's a picture of my #1 "Happy Thing":

No comments:

Post a Comment