Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Survey time!

Happy New Year!  Tonight Steve and I are going out for sushi at Fujiyama in Brookfield, WI - they have the best eel avocado rolls.  Afterward we'll spend a quiet evening at home.  Perhaps I'll finally finish that baby hat for Steve's coworker's daughter.  She was born on November 11th.  Eek!  I didn't realize I was so late with it.  Fortunately I am knitting a 6 month size, so she will have plenty of time to wear it.  We just found out that yet another baby is on the way.  The boy I made the train hat for is going to have a sibling!  I'd better not wait so long this time.

As I mentioned last week, one of my resolutions is to create something new every day and blog about it.  I have a bunch of ideas in mind, but there will likely be many days where I'm going to be floundering on what to make next.  I'd like to know what you would like to see and read about, so I made a survey.  I hope you'll take a minute or two and give me your feedback:


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

You'll notice that I didn't ask if you wanted to see pictures of my cats.  :)  With that in mind...


Happy New Year from

Pixel,

Fe,

and Frisco!

(from Steve and me, too, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment